Popping Up in Our West Location on September 14th
Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 11:00 am
We just can't wait to open our second location in northwest Calgary, so we're popping up in Greenwich May - September.
We'll be kicking off the excitement of having farm-fresh ingredients available to Calgary's west end with a fun event the whole family will enjoy. Pick up amazing ingredients, enjoy live music, see yourself in a fun new light with Garry Peck's caricatures, and visit our balloon artist too!
Shop from the following Calgary Farmers' Market vendors on September 14th from 11am-4pm:
- Bauer Meats
- Big T's BBQ
- The Bownesian
- Cherry Pit
- D'Alpaca Peru
- Deepak's Dhaba
- Eau Claire Distillery
- Field Stone Fruit Wines
- Flavours of Quebec
- Flora Fromage
- Going Nuts
- Gull Valley
- Innisfail Growers
- Luc's European Meats
- The Market Bistro at Three Sisters
- Simple Simon Pies
- Spragg's Meat Shop
- Stock and Sauce Co.
- Tool Shed Brewing Company
- Yum Bakery
Enjoy live music and family entertainment from:
Directions to Greenwich:
- Find the Calgary Farmers' Market Pop-Ups at Greenwich just off the Trans-Canada Hwy
- From 16th Ave NW, take Bowfort Road NW
- Follow through traffic circle to Greenbriar Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Greenbriar Way NW
- Look for all the fun!
Learn more about Calgary Farmers' Market West