Updated Response to COVID-19
Published on: Wednesday, April 1, 2020
Yes! We are Open Thursday – Sunday 9am – 5pm
While grocery stores are straining to keep up with a surge in demand for food, we have a vital role to play as an essential service in feeding our communities.
We know that many people are concerned about food availability and accessing it in a safe way. And we are making every attempt to be responsive in a time when things are changing rapidly.
In response to the most recent recommendations for public spaces, we have been in contact with Alberta Health Services to discuss the best way to serve our community in the days and weeks ahead. Our top priority is creating an environment in which our customers and employees feel safe as you gather the food your family needs to keep you healthy. To achieve this, we have made some adjustments to limit the amount of time you spend at the Market and promote social distancing.
Effective Immediately: our Food Hall seating has been removed. You will still be able to access the Food Hall to pick up ready-to-go meals and take-out options. The Kids Play Area is also closed.
Our Commitment to You:
- We are working tirelessly and with the guidance of health officials to keep the Market open to serve you.
- Our vendors are devoted to providing the essential items you need even as Canada restricts its borders.
- We will practice social distancing, we ask that you do too.
- Our cleaning staff continues to work diligently to keep the Market clean, placing additional focus on high-frequency areas.
- Please be patient and kind when you are at the Market, we are all trying to navigate this difficult situation to the best of our abilities.
Please Help us Ensure a Safe and Healthy Environment for Everyone:
- Maintain a distance of six feet from other people while shopping.
- Wash your hands frequently. Bathrooms are available by the Food Hall and by our NE entrance.
- Cover your sneeze or cough. If you are not well, please stay home.
- Please do not handle items you do not intend to buy.
- Wash your fruits and vegetables thoroughly at home.
- Be kind, and stay nourished. We’re all in this together!
We are all facing uncertainty and deeply appreciate your choosing to support local businesses. You can count on us to be open for as long as we are permitted.
We will remain responsive and implement additional measures as things evolve, and will continue to share updates with you as the situation unfolds.
Looking for Home Delivery?
Explore our Curbside Pick-Up Program
View measures already implemented.