Clean Hands, Clear Heads, Open Hearts
Published on: Friday, March 13, 2020 at 10:30 am
The Safety and Wellness of Our Customers and Employees is a Top Priority. Every day.
We know that there are growing concerns around the spread of coronavirus and you might be wondering what a visit to the market looks like. We take very seriously the role that all of us now play in protecting our fellow citizens.
- Food Hall seating has been removed: you will still be able to access the Food Hall to pick up ready-to-go meals and take-out options.
- The Kids Play Area is also closed.
- All public product sampling will be suspended until further notice.
- Enhanced sanitation practices in high-frequency touch points: in addition to the standard cleaning that has been part of our daily maintenance schedule, we have introduced extra measures to increase the sanitation of the market. Our cleaning staff are cleaning high-frequency touch points using hospital-grade disinfectant and sanitizers.
- Usage of reusable cups and containers will be suspended until further notice: Vendors must only serve products in take-out packaging. Reusable cups, ceramic dishware, and glass growlers will not be accepted until further notice.
- Additional hand sanitizers placed around the Market: we also have fully stocked bathrooms with soap for handwashing.
- Regular reminders to practice social distancing.
In addition to the above - we have reviewed hand washing guidelines and are combating the shortages on hand sanitizer with plenty of soap and water in our restrooms. We have also discussed illness at work standards with our employees and have outlined our expectation that all individuals that are unwell should stay home.
We continue to be committed to supporting our loyal customers and employees during this sensitive time and thank you for supporting the family-owned businesses in the market. As information is released by reliable sources, we will communicate on-going processes and procedures implemented to ease public concerns.