Father's Day Feast Box
Published on: Friday, June 5, 2020 at 9:30 am
We Are What You Eat & We're Here to Help
We've put together a box with everything for a delicious Father's Day Feast, and a card too!
Wow! Our Father's Day box is sold out.
*Regular Fresh Food Box offerings will resume on Saturday, June 20th for pick up on Saturday, June 27th.
How it Works:
- Orders will be accepted Saturday, June 13th until we reach capacity.
- Place your order by emailing us via the button below.
- Once we receive your request, we will call you to confirm your order and process the payment. Payment must be received by Sunday or the order will be cancelled.
- We will then share details for the Saturday, June 20th pick up.
What's Inside the Father's Day Feast Box:
$150: Perfect for a household of 3-4
Contents may not be exactly as listed; substitutions will be made based on availability and seasonality. At this time, we are not able to accept any additions or substitutions. All other grocery orders must be submitted via our Curbside Pick Up program.
- 1 Mango Chipotle Salad
- 1 Bag of Chips
- 1 Artichoke Parmesan Dip
- 1 Southwestern Dip
- 6 Cobs of Corn
- 1 Herbed Butter
- 4 Chicken Burgers
- 1 Bag Hamburger Buns
- 4 Cheddar Smokies
- 1 Bag Hot Dog Buns
- 1 Butter Lettuce
- 1 Bag of Tomatoes
- 1 Jar of Chimmi's Mayo
- 1 Jar of Dill Pickles
- 1 Chocolate Mousse
- 1 Pint of B.C. Strawberries
- 1 Apple Pie
- 1 Father's Day Card
- At this time, we are not able to accept any additions or substitutions.
- Unfortunately, we are not offering a plant-based Father's Day Box.
- Due to the current situation, we cannot guarantee the contents of the Fresh Food Box will be exactly as listed. Substitutions will be made based on availability and seasonality.
- We cannot process any returns or refunds.
- Much like our vendors, we are a small team that is working tirelessly to provide a service in unprecedented times. Please be kind, be patient, and be understanding. We look forward to serving you!
The Market is open Thursday - Sunday 9am - 5pm for those that are healthy and able to shop. Click for more information on the measures implemented to keep you safe for a visit to the market.