Thurs - Sun
9am - 5pm
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Raw Cookie Base Dough:
- 1 cup rolled quick oats
- 2 tbsp honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Nut Flavour:
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips/chunks
- Add all Raw Cookie ingredients into a high-speed food processor and pulse until you achieve a dough-like consistency. The cookie dough should stick together when you press it between your fingers.
- If you find that your dough is too crumbly, add 1 tsp more of melted coconut oil (a little goes a long way). Depending on how oily your nut butter is, you may have to add more oats to absorb some of the oil. Start by adding 1/4 cup at a time until you achieve the perfect consistency.
- Add the vanilla extract to the base dough and pule until incorporated.
- Stir in chopped macadamia nuts, dried cranberries & white chocolate chunks.
- Roll the dough into equal bite-sized balls.
- This recipe can be served immediately or frozen for up to three months!