Thurs - Sun
9am - 5pm
Peas & Pancetta
- This is great as a side dish, or eat it on its own for a simple meal.
- Saute pancetta in pan until browned and slightly crispy.
- Add peas and minced garlic, season with salt and pepper.
- Saute until just cooked (approximately 3-5 minutes).
- Remove off the heat, squeeze approximately 2 tsp lemon juice into the peas.
- Finish off by grating Parmigiano Reggiano over top.
- Use Edgar Farms peas to make this dish extra fresh. They're available at Innisfail Growers booth in July.
- If using pea leaves add them to the pan just after pancetta is cooked and saute until just wilted before adding peas and garlic.