all year round
Thurs - Sun
9am - 5pm
Mia's Market Salad
- 4 sides or 2 meal-sized salads
- Leafy Lettuce
- Sunflower Shoots
- Chives, finely chopped
- Avocado, sliced
- Blood Oranges, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- Basil, gently chopped
- Chill Lime Pumpkin Seeds
- Strawberries, sliced
- Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil
- Line a big salad bowl with the lettuce leaves.
- Arrange sunflower shoots, avocado, blood orange, strawberries and blueberries to add pops of colour throughout.
- Sprinkle with basil, chives and pumpkin seeds.
- Drizzle with an even split of olive oil & vinegar.
- Plate and enjoy!
- This is best eaten in the sunshine... because it just feels good. And isn't that sort of what eating good food is all about it?