all year round
Thurs - Sun
9am - 5pm
Lemon Curd French Toast
By Calgary Farmers' Market
- 1 loaf of Brioche, thickly sliced
- 1 jar of Lemon Curd
- 1 bottle of Vital Green Farms heavy cream
- Berries, of your choice
- For the egg mixture, use 1 egg per piece of french toast you’re making. Add a glug of cream and whisk together. Add ginger, should you fancy that flavour.
- Slice brioche 1/2 - 1" thick.
- Dip brioche in egg mixture, then fry in a medium heat pan until golden on each side.
- Spread lemon curd on French Toast, top with your choice of berries (we used strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries because… yum!)
- Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.
- Enjoy with your favourite cup of coffee or tea.
- Avoid sad, soggy french toast by using day-old brioche.