Thurs - Sun
9am - 5pm
Gluten-Free Apple Pumpkin Loaf
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (398 ml) canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granular Swerve sweetener
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp each baking soda and baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice @silkroadspices
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Honeycrisp Apples @panoramayyc
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free flour blend (1 to 1)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup raw chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer add the oil, eggs, and pumpkin. Mix well.
- Add the sweeteners, baking powder, and soda and spices and mix.
- Add the shredded apples and mix on low speed.
- Add the gluten-free flour and coconut milk and mix on low, increase speed to medium and beat for a minute.
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Pour batter into lined loaf pan and bake loaf for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
- Once loaf was cool, make a cream cheese icing.