all year round
Thurs - Sun
9am - 5pm
Carrot Top Pesto & Prosciutto Crostini
- Approximately 25 Crostini
- 2 cups Carrot Tops, roughly chopped & packed
- 1 handful Basil, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts, roasted
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano, finely grated
- Light squeeze of Lemon (approx 2 tsp juice)
- Add carrot top, basil, garlic, pine nuts, oil, lemon juice, and pepper in a food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients are just incorporated.
- Stir in parmigiano.
- Assemble the crostini by spooning pesto onto the crostini.
- Add a thin slice of prosciutto on top of each.
- These are paired best with a chilled glass of wine. We leave the pairing to the experts at J. Webb Wine Merchant because they never disappoint.
- Keep your pesto looking fresh and green by covering the top with a thin layer of olive oil or and storing in refrigerator (will last about one week). Will hold in freezer for about six months.