Popping Up in Our West Location on August 17th
Saturday, August 17th 11am-4pm
We just can't wait to open our second location in northwest Calgary, so we're popping up in Greenwich May - September.
We'll be kicking off the excitement of having farm-fresh ingredients available to Calgary's west end with a fun event the whole family will enjoy. Pick up amazing ingredients, enjoy live music, and visit our balloon artist and face painter too!
Shop from the following Calgary Farmers' Market vendors on August 17th from 11am-4pm:
- Bauer Meats
- The Bownesian
- Cherry Pit
- Eau Claire Distillery
- Field Stone Fruit Wines
- Flavours of Quebec
- Going Nuts
- Growing Co. Kids
- Gull Valley
- Hearts Choices
- Innisfail Growers
- Kent of Inglewood
- Luc's European Meats
- The Market Bistro at Three Sisters
- Simple Simon Pies
- Stock and Sauce Co.
- Sugar Creek Kettle Corn
- Tool Shed Brewing Company
- Yum Bakery
Enjoy live music and family entertainment from:
Directions to Greenwich:
- Find the Calgary Farmers' Market Pop-Ups at Greenwich just off the Trans-Canada Hwy
- From 16th Ave NW, take Bowfort Road NW
- Follow through traffic circle to Greenbriar Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Greenbriar Way NW
- Look for all the fun!
Learn more about Calgary Farmers' Market West