It’s time to get your cowboy hats on and put your taste buds to the test to crown the 2017 Chili Champion. We’ll be serving up chili in support of the Calgary Interfaith Food Bank’s, Put the Boots to Hunger Campaign.
Come on down to the market July 14th & 15th from 11am - 3pm*, make a cash donation to the Calgary Interfaith Food Bank and try the 6 delicious chilis. Vote for your favourite and be entered to win a gift basket filled with items from the Calgary Farmers’ Market.
The 6 delicious chili’s are:
• Big T’s Smokehouse: Can’t Beat my Meat Brisket Chili
• Chef’s Earth: Prairie Moon Harvest Chili
• Frank & Mabel’s: Mabel’s Mouth Melter Chili
• Hearts Choices (Vegan): Where’s The Beef? Vegan Chili
• Silver Sage Beef: Chili Bean is Not my Lover Chili
• Stock and Sauce Co: Smokin’ Hawaiian Chili
Who will be this year’s chili champion? Help us decide and make a difference to those in need this Stampede.
The Chili Cook-off will be located in between Big T’s and Innisfail Growers. Please come early as supplies are limited.
The Calgary Food Bank is able to take cash, credit card, or food donations.
*While supplies last.